2016 Goals

22:11 MalaikahR 5 Comments

I'm not much of a person that thinks of New Year resolutions but I guess it'd be nice to set myself some goals for the year. I guess that makes sense as I'm a strong believer in knowing where you want to get before you start the journey. If you don't know where you're heading, You can't really expect yourself to get there. 
So I wanted to start off the year knowing slightly where I want to be once I reach the end. 


1.  Pass my driving test. 
I don't really mind if I fail the first or second time, but I know that by the end of the year I really want to have passed and got my licence. I started my lessons at the end of August so its been about 5 months of lessons. I don't know when I'll book my test or even be ready for it. But I really hope its soon! 

2. Sort out my skin (especially on my face).
I have really really dry skin. I've always suffered from severe eczema even as a child. I had it all over my body. I didn't just have mild eczema but I had the extreme where I was out of control left with sleepless nights. Alhamdulillah I stuck to a routine and now it's all gone everywhere apart from my face. Over the past year its become worse than it ever was. I don't know if its the weather or the environment or fabric. But I've changed my hijabs to pure cotton and cut out anything that inflames and aggravates my skin. I don't know what else I can do to get into a good condition but I hope I'm able to figure it out this year. 

3. Find a job that I don't want to leave.
I'm one of those people that changes jobs every few months. I don't know why I do it but I don't like settling in and getting comfortable and staying in one place, especially when I'm not enjoying it. I want a job that I enjoy and don't end up leaving after a few months. I got through 4 jobs in 2015. Let's see if I can cut it down in 2016.

4. Stop with the fizzy drinks and the junk.
Yep. I think its one of those ones that everyone needs and my dentist would definitely agree. After the pain of getting 2 more fillings this year. I definitely need to cut it down and get rid of it completely. It's most probably what's making my skin worse as well. So Im going to be hoping I can do it. 

5. Drink more water
I seem to go through these phases where I drink lots and lots of water for a week and then I stop completely. But within that 1week, I see so much improvement in my skin and my eczema especially as dehydration is the worst thing you can do whilst suffering from eczema. If you have dry skin, just drink lots and lots of water and you'll see the difference the morning you wake up from drinking 2 bottles of water. I see it there and then. I just wish I could actually be bothered to drink that much every day. 

6. Buy a really cool camera
I don't know I want to get the Canon 700d or the Olympus pen epl-7. I don't even know when I'll be able to get one. But I know that I have have have have to get one this year. I don't even care. It has to happen. If you have any recommendations, let me know!

7. Explore More
I don't want to travel out into other countries yet. I just really want to travel out and wide in the UK. When I walk around London I find so many amazing hidden areas and I think "Wow, how have i never seen this place before" and it's because I never actually spend time travelling and exploring. It doesn't have to be "Buy a ticket anywhere and jump on a plane". But just finding places close by that seem like they're far away. If you know what I mean?



You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Hope you love all my future posts too :D

      Delete
  2. Omg babesss!love!keep it up boo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world hun! These are some great goals, I think cutting down on sugar is a must for me too, its sooo bad for you and I can binge on so much D: also good luck with the driving test, you'll be fine! Just try to remember that the invigilator is only ensuring that you can get from A-B safely and that if you do make any mistakes, don't worry too much just deal with it safely and you'll be great!
    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope most of ur dream came true now! its 2019

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please leave a comment, even if its just HEY!